Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mirror Mirror On The Wall


I'm not old, nor do I ever intend to be. My parents were, but I don't think they had a choice. They didn't care because they thought it was just to be expected of them. We as boomers have choices. The anti aging, health and beauty industries are seriously targeting us. They know we are the fountain of youth generation.
Looking for that quick fix for the bags under your eyes? The buzz on the internet now is (hang on to your seat) Preperation H. Seriously, it is supposed to constrict the blood vessels, thus shrinking those big old bags. Now, I hardly can imagine myself going to the drug store and actually buying Preperation H in the first place. I can see the whole scene now. I'm standing at the counter with that purchase in my hand and I can read the cashier's mind. I say to her, "Really, I really don't have hemorhoids. This is not the reason I am buying this stuff, really." "Oh, sure," she thinks, laughing inside. I say, "It's for the bags under my eyes, really." She's not laughing inside anymore because she's ready to call 911. That's not going to work at all, so I guess I could send in some kid who can say he's buying it for his grandmother.
But, that whole approach seems like sending in an underage person to buy me some beer. What ever happened to good old fashioned cucumber slices?
Bliss All-Around Eye Cream .5oz
Frownies,Loose Wrinkles While You Sleep!

No comments: