Monday, November 30, 2009

Stop..Be Still..Listen To your Inner Voice


Remember in the sixties, everyone was talking about transcendental meditation?
It was hip and cool! It was conscious relaxation.
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi helped bring the Eastern influence to Western rockers. The Beatles took off to India to learn transcendental meditation (TM), but they came back dissatisfied. I personally think meditation couldn't help the issues they had. That feeling of being dissatisfied came out in their song, "Every body's Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey."
Rumor has it that "Sexy Sadie" was written about the Maharishi making passes at Mia Farrow. I truly don't want to think about that.
The Beach Boys and Donavon among many others were also taught. By the 1970's, some five million people were practicing transcendental meditation.
Have you always wanted to learn how? Well, I got just the ticket for you!
You can meditate like a zen monk using these powerful Cd's!
How do I know? Because I use this program.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE!
Oohhhmmmm.....

No comments: